Go back to the Job List
Regional Nurse Team Leader - NorwichPosted by: Allied Healthcare Continuing Care
Posted date: 16-Jun-2012
Regional RGN - Team Leader
Part Time: 22.5 hours per week
Allied Healthcare Group are one of the UK's leading healthcare staffing providers and right now we have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic RGN Team Leader to join our team in Norwich.
As Team Leader you will be responsible for the day-to-day clinical running of our continuing care division which provides personal care to clients with complex needs living in their own homes throughout the local area.
1. Meeting with the Case Manager for client reviews and team objectives updates.
2. Assess & implement new Continuing Care packages
3. Monitor and review current active Continuing Care packages
4. Supervise and appraise Continuing Healthcare staff
5. Liaise with Allied Healthcare and external healthcare staff on a regular basis
A RGN qualification and own transport is essential. Previous experience in Continuing Care/Community Care preferred.
To apply email your full CV to .
Allied Healthcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, adults and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Allied Healthcare Group is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.