Go back to the Job List
Paediatric Community Nurse - EssexPosted by: Allied Healthcare Continuing Care
Posted date: 15-Jun-2012
We currently have a fantastic opportunity available for an enthusiastic and dynamic Paediatric Community Nurse based in Essex.
Allied Healthcare is looking for a qualified and practicing nurse with a background in Continuing/Community Care to work at a Team Leader level for the day-to-day clinical running of continuing care clients in their area. The role will also ensure that a skilled workforce is in place and they are able to deliver safe quality care to all continuing health care clients and ensure that all staff supervision and professional development needs are met.
Key Result Areas:
1. Meet with Clinical Services Manager for client reviews and to update and re evaluate objectives.
2. Assess & implement new Continuing Care packages / create mini job specifications for supply of carers.
3. Assist and deliver training for all specialist training needs for Continuing Care.
4. Monitor and review current active Continuing Care packages
5. Organise equipment good and supplies for clients
6. Supervise and appraise staff involved in Continuing Care packages only
7. Liaise with Continuing Care consultant for operational support and case manager for clinical support
8. Advice and support the Continuing Care consultant with any clinical issues
Allied healthcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, adults and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Allied Healthcare Group. An equal opportunities employer. Regulated by CQC