Nurse Manager, medical practice
Posted by: Sigma Resourcing
Posted date: 20-Aug-2012
Location: New South Wales, 2000
- Great career opportunity
- Fast growing boutique medical practice
- Ideal Sydney CBD location
Our client is a fast growing inner city boutique medical practice providing comprehensive health care services for the community.
They are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to lead their nursing team.
As Practice Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supervision, leadership and performance management of the team
- Managing the day to day running of the practice ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
- Ensure an efficient communication between Medical, Nursing and Reception teams
- Oversee daily billing, receipting and weekly banking procedures
- Assist with staff development and implement practice policy
- Ensure that all work procedures carried out are done so in accordance with current Accreditation Standards
- Monitor all OH&S and risk management strategies
- Current AHPRA Registration
- 5 years nursing experience post registration
- Previous experience in managing staff in a clinical or non clinical setting
- Ability to undertake nursing duties including dressings, pathology collection, observations, and patient education
- Excellent communication skills
- Courteous, well groomed and a professional manner
- Proficient use of software systems
Please contact Benoite for more information on this role, by phone on or email (see below)
Other similar roles available. Please call to discuss your individual requirements.
Must be an Australian citizen or hold a valid working visa.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Benoite Boucoiran on , quoting Ref No. JMP0719.